Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Friendship Sms


Friend nahi to life waste,

Friend nahi to life waste, Salt nahi to food waste, Story nahi to cinema waste, Mera SMS nahi to tera cell waste…!GOOD MORNING!


Friends-

Friends-The spice of life Friends-The fuel that drives
Friends-Who show u the way to touch the sky. Friends-The ‘F’ without which LIFE is a LIE…..


Friendship is like a mark on a stone..

Friendship is like a mark on a stone..
which can never b erased..
But when sum1 tries 2 rub a stone erase it.
The fire produced can burn anyone………….


Rose is a Flower

Rose is a Flower that lives for HOUR,
But Friend is Power that lived FOREVER,
Ice is Cold can’t be HOLD,
But friend is Gold can’t be SOLD..



I need to know if you’re my true friend,

I need to know if you’re my true friend,
will you be by my side until the end?
Can I tell you my secrets deep,
and trust them in your heart you’ll keep?
We are neither of us without our flaws,
can you accept mine as I will yours?
I’ll be a shoulder to cry on when you’re blue,
will you be there for me when I need you?
No matter how busy I will make time for you,
if you are busy will you make time for me too?
I will take your hand and comfort your tears,
will you hold me and soothe my fears?
I will give you joy and many warm smiles,
can we share that even across many miles?
I will not forget what’s important to you,
will you remember what’s important to me too?
With you my most favourite things I’ll share,
If only I know do you truly care?
If you can accept me as I do you,
then I will know you are a friend most true.



Thanks for being there for me,

Thanks for being there for me,
through good times and bad times.
I will be on your side even if the the world ends.
When the world is going,
I will be here,
now and until the end.
Your my very best friend.
The one that I look up to.
The one that I run to, when I have a problem.
The one that I talk to.
Your the one best friend that was always there for me.
I wanna thank you for all the things you gave and showed me.



My Friend is an Angel

I will walk with you
in every step of life
but just promise me
you’ll hide your wings
every time we walk together,
coz I don’t want the world to know
that my friend is an Angel.



Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta

Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
kisi k door jane se
Ta”luq Tot jane se
kisi k maan jane se
kisi k roth jane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ko azmane se
kisi k azmane se
kisi ko yad rakhne se
kisi ko bhol jane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ko chor dene se
kisi k chor jane se
Na shama ko jalane se
Na shama ko bujhane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Akele muskrane se
kabhi ansoo bhane se
Na is sare zmane se
Haqeeqat se fasane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ki na”rasai se
Kisi ki parsai se
Kisi ki bewafai se
Kisi dukh intehai se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Na to is paar rehne se
Na to us paar rehne se
Na apni zindgani se
Na ik din mout aane se
Mujhe Ab Dar Nahi Lagta……



Jab dosti ki dastan waqt sunayega ”’

Jab dosti ki dastan waqt sunayega,
Tumko bhi koi shaks yaad ayega,
Tab bhool jayenge zindgi ke gam ko,
Jab apke sath guzara samay yaad ayega.



F..R..I..E..N..D *Field of love* *Root

F..R..I..E..N..D
*Field of love* 
*Root of joy* 
*Island of God* 
*End of sorrows* 
*Name of hope* 
*Door of understanding* (=


FRIENDSHIP

???……. , . – . – , _ , ……………………………………………..???
???……. ) ` – . .> ‘ `( …….. FRIENDSHIP ………………….???
???…… / . . . .`\ . . \ …………………………………………….???
???…… |. . . . . |. . .| ….. IS LIKE A FLOWER ; …………..???
???……. \ . . . ./ . ./ ………………………………………………???
???……… `=(\ /.=` …. GROWING IN ITS GLORY , ……..???
???……….. `-;`.-’ ………………………………………………..???
???…………. `)| … , .. TELLING ITS OWN STORY ; ……..???
???…………… || _.-’| …………………………………………….???
???………… ,_|| \_,/ .. FRIENDSHIP IS PRECIOUS ……..???
???…… , ….. \|| .’ ………………………………………………..???
???….. |\ |\ ,. ||/ ……….. NOT ONLY IN SHADE , ………..???
???. ,..\` | /|.,|Y\, ………………………………………………..???
???… ‘-…’-._..\||/ …. BUT IN THE SUNSHINE OF LIFE …???
???……. >_.-`Y| ………………………………………………….???
???………… ,_|| …… THANKS FOR BEING MY FRIENDS .???
???………….. \|| …………………………………………………..???
???…………… || …………. MAY OUR FRIENDSHIP ……….???
???…………… || …………………………………………………..???
???…………… |/ …………… WILL EVERLASTING ………..???




Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta

Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
kisi k door jane se
Ta”luq Tot jane se
kisi k maan jane se
kisi k roth jane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ko azmane se
kisi k azmane se
kisi ko yad rakhne se
kisi ko bhol jane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ko chor dene se
kisi k chor jane se
Na shama ko jalane se
Na shama ko bujhane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Akele muskrane se
kabhi ansoo bhane se
Na is sare zmane se
Haqeeqat se fasane se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Kisi ki na”rasai se
Kisi ki parsai se
Kisi ki bewafai se
Kisi dukh intehai se
Mujhe ab dar nahi lagta
Na to is paar rehne se
Na to us paar rehne se
Na apni zindgani se
Na ik din mout aane se
Mujhe Ab Dar Nahi Lagta……







0 comments:

Post a Comment