Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Boys Vs Girls Sms


Degrees Of Girl

Degrees Of Girl!!
B.A= Beautiful Angel,
B.E= Beautiful Eyes
B.sc= Beautiful Structure
B.L= Beautiful Lips,
MBA= Marriad But Available.


What do ya like in me

A Girl asks boy: What do ya like in me ??
Boy: Those 2 big white balls having 2 little dots in it
Girl : What ?
Boy: yaar your Beautiful Eyes


Two guls are talking

Two guls are talking to each other:
HEY I GOT MARRIED!
OH,THATS GOOD!
NO DATS BAD ,HE’S UGLY!
OH DATS BAD!
NO DATS GOOD HE IS RICH!
OH,THATS GOOD!
NO DATS BAD ,HE WONT GIVE ME A PENNY
OH DATS BAD!
NO DATS GOOD HE BOUGHT ME A BIG HOUSE!
OH,THATS GOOD!
NO DATS BAD THE HOUSE BURNT DOWN!
OH DATS BAD!
NO DATS GOOD HE WAS IN IT



Intelligent Boys

2 Larkiyan bus Mai 1 seat ke liye Larrh rahi theen.
.
Ek Larka kafi Dair se Dekh raha Tha, to kehne Laga:
“Kyun larrh rahi ho?
Is ka hal main batata hoon. Tum me se jo umar mei bari hai, wo beth jaye.”
.
.
Phir
.
.
Phir kya?
Dono girls puray rastay khari rahin.
Ufff yeh intelligent boys!



Kiyon Udaas Bethi Ho Kisi Shaam Ki Tarah

Kiyon Udaas Bethi Ho Kisi Shaam Ki Tarah.
Jharoo Pocha Kar Lo
Mat Betho Had Haram Ki Tarah 
Dedicated To All Nikam’mi And Kaam Chor


Dating is like smoking

Dating is much like smoking:
When you quit, you can’t understand why you started
and when you start again, you can’t understand why you quit.



I really hate you

My heart beats so fast it won’t calm down
I feel like I cannot breath
I get nervous and I feel like I am on air
I do not know what is going on! anymore!
I really hate it, this has never happened to me before!
I hate this, what did you do to me!
I really hate you !!!
The answer came back really quickly saying
Yeah, I already know that.

I Hate You TOO 
face-wink.png



The perfect boyfriend

The perfect boyfriend
doesn’t cheat,
doesn’t smoke,
doesn’t drink,
doesn’t lie,
.
.
.
and doesn’t exist!!



What you see and hear

Usually boys believe in what they see and
girls believe in what they hear,
that is why ….

boys lie and girls wear make up 
face-smile.png



Girls vs Boys

Boys get mad easily, but usually do not show it.
Girls get sad easily and can cry like crazy! …
.
Boys care about the quantity of love!.
Girls care about the quality of love …
.
Boys can forget, but can not forgive.
Girls can forgive, but can not forget! …
.
Boys can never reject a girl’s add friend request
But girls often reject it just to feel powerful!!
.
Boys prefer the phrase “Boys vs Girls”
Girls INSIST on saying “Girls vs Boys” !!


Student VS Teacher:

Student VS Teacher:
When We are in Class. We Are Students.
When they are in class They are Scholars.
When v Correct our Writing its Overwriting.
When they Correct their, its Correction,
When v copy from Others, We are Cheaters,
When they Copy they Quote
When W don’t do our work in time, We are Sluggish,
When they don’t do, they are Busy,
When We Joke in class, We are Jokers,
When They are joke, They r Witty,
” Agree or Not ??????



0 comments:

Post a Comment